We worked with DBC Events to help with email marketing, social media, online contests and partnerships promoting the Mercedes-Benz of Westminster 2017 Boulder Roubaix Road Race presented by Wheels Manufacturing. Our goal was to encourage athletes to pre-register and to help provide exposure and brand impressions for race sponsors.
Media & Editorial Coverage Obtained:
- CyclingTips: The ‘other Roubaix’: Pros and amateurs set for battle on Colorado’s dirt roads
- Cycling Weekly: Boulder Roubaix 2017: The Roubaix you can ride closer to home
- SBS Cycling Central: Six of the best alternative Paris-Roubaix
- Warren Cycling Podcast Episode 69: Paris-Roubaix & other race roundups BoulderRoubaix content beginning at 23:15
- 303Cycling: Boulder Roubaix – Don’t Miss It!
- GranFondoGuide: Top 33 North American Spring Classics for 2017
- CXMagazine: Legendary Boulder-Roubaix Cycling Event Has Regional Draw
DBC Events has been hosting cycling races and events since 1988. The Boulder Roubaix is hosted every other year and draws 1,000 athletes from 15 states. This race kicks of the spring cycling season and is one of the most popular races in Colorado.