Hourly Consulting Services: Digital Marketing, Social Media & Sales
I’ve been hearing that there’s a big need for digital marketing, social media, email newsletter and contest help - but not for large projects. Maybe you’ve done your own marketing strategy work, and you need some help implementing. Or, you need some extra ideas as you plan your upcoming year.
For a limited time, I will be offering hourly marketing strategy services so you’ll pay only for what you need most and have the freedom to focus on what you do best!
Let’s get started now!
I’ve already had a lot of interest in this, so don’t wait to get started. My calendar is going to fill up fast!
This service is for you if:
- You’ve worked with me in the past and you need help with a small project
- You’ve never hired me in the past because your project has been smaller than the service packages I’ve offered
- You have a budget of at least $1,000/month to put toward these hourly packages
We can use these hours towards any of the following:
- Email Newsletters & Marketing
- Social Media Account Cleanup, Posting Protocol, Content Help, Software Setup
- Online Contests improve website traffic, grow email lists and boost social media engagement
- Lead (Email Address) Generation Campaigns
- Website Optimization
- Leveraging Super Fans for Reviews, Testimonials & Referrals
- Content Planning and Strategy
- Event Promotion & Expo Sales
- Planning Your Annual Marketing Calendar
- Product Launch Campaigns
- Form Setup for Quick Quotes, Registrations, Applications
- Partnerships, Sponsorships & Ambassador Programs
Pricing is as follows:
- 1-hour consultation - $99 single session
- 8 hours per month - $1,000 per month ($125/hr)
- 20 hours per month - $2,300 per month ($115/hr)
- 40 hours per month - $4,000 per month ($100/hr)
- The more hours you buy, the more you save!
- Hours may be used towards brainstorming sessions, training or work on your behalf
- Work completed at my office or via phone (or Skype) unless otherwise specified
- I’d love to travel to meet with your team. Contact me for rates and availability
How does it work?
- If you haven’t already, schedule your 15-minute complimentary call to see if we are a good match
- If things sound good, you may choose package that matches your budget
- The first call will address your current situation, concerns, and goals
- We'll work up a document with notes, ideas, suggestions, questions, recommendations and more.
- We'll discuss to see which items are suitable for your current staff and/or ongoing Butler Strategic help.
- I'll keep you updated on accomplishments and your budget of hours remaining
- As we work, I’ll share resources, recommendations, video tutorials and more
- You’ll be able to use this information to make ongoing enhancements as your budget permits
If you’re ready to get some hourly expert help, click here to get started!
Again, I’m not sure how long I”ll be offering hourly services, so jump on this NOW!
Licensing Program Coordinator - University of Notre Dame
Ellen is a very knowledgeable and goal-oriented professional, and has helped our company confidently create and follow marketing and general business plans. She not only provided great advice and tools to get the job done, but also listened to our unique needs and helped us get creative. I would highly recommend Ellen - she will exceed your expectations.
I’ve worked with Ellen Butler on several project with great success. "Jane Goodall Live" our nationwide 500 theatre Fathom broadcast. I then connected her to a program dealing with space by the mission director of the Pluto-bound spacecraft. I was introduced to her work as a brand/media/social web czar through her recognized successes in cycling and yoga. She was the marketing and technology director for the biggest yoga webinar, live touring instructor for a number of years, handling massive lists and selling events via her marketing and social media campaigns. Her expertise extends through content and social media using automation tools to launch campaigns for her clients. Most of her recommends are free or low cost but must be implemented cleverly with a well-designed strategy. She is a font of intel and has her finger firmly on the pulse of so-called new media. She's constantly looking at new examples for ideas. She is a fanatical worker, always digging and probing to increase efficiencies and utilize great aids. I like that! Such a challenge to have your eye on all that, the blizzard of new tech and still get anything done, so I'm glad she does!! She has rarely not landed something I've recommended her for -- well worth interviewing and a chat with Ellen for a coming project.